It is currently Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:36 pm

For Sale - Rhino Slider V1 PRO 4ft and Carrying Case 

Post For Sale - Rhino Slider V1 PRO 4ft and Carrying Case

This exceptionally well crafted camera rail system for time lapse and video has never been used since I purchased it 5 years ago. It has remained in the original shipping carton since arriving. This is a stoutly built four foot wide slider, onto which you can attach your camera, or a robotic tripod head for three axis motion control. The sliding motion of the carriage is remarkably smooth and is facilitated by the robust and finely machined solid stainless steel rails. The carrying bag (Rhino Armor) is likewise impeccably manufactured in the USA by a well known leader in the industry with rugged materials and superior craftsmanship. Rhino Gear has a lifetime warranty which follows the product wherever it goes, whoever owns it. Originally selling at $550 for the slider + $100 for the carrying bag, I'm asking $500 for the entire package. Buyer pays for shipping, or if you're in Maine, schedule a time when you'll pick it up. The shipping carton measures 6" x 11" x 55" and weights 21 lbs.

Here's my Craigslist posting with several more photos in case you're interested: https://maine.craigslist.org/pho/d/ells ... 09460.html

My contact information:

--
V. Kelly Bellis, PLS (retired)
17 Union Street
Ellsworth, ME 04605
kellybellis at gwi.net

And please note that the subject line of your email message should read:
Rhino Slider V1 PRO 4ft

Thank you very much for your interest.

Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:57 am

Post Re: For Sale - Rhino Slider V1 PRO 4ft and Carrying Case
PRICE REDUCED!
This exceptionally well crafted camera rail system for time lapse and video has never been used since I purchased it 5 years ago. It has remained in the original shipping carton since arriving. This is a stoutly built four foot wide slider, onto which you can attach your camera, or a robotic tripod head for three axis motion control. The sliding motion of the carriage is remarkably smooth and is facilitated by the robust and finely machined solid stainless steel rails. The carrying bag (Rhino Armor) is likewise impeccably manufactured in the USA by a well known leader in the industry with rugged materials and superior craftsmanship. Rhino Gear has a lifetime warranty which follows the product wherever it goes, whoever owns it. Originally selling at $550 for the slider + $100 for the carrying bag, I'm asking $450 for the entire package. Buyer pays for shipping, or if you're in Maine, schedule a time when you'll pick it up. The shipping carton measures 6" x 11" x 55" and weights 21 lbs. Note: text messages will be screened, but email posts through Craigslist is preferred. Don't bother calling my cell as I typically block all calls from unknown callers; sorry about that, but that's what spam defenses require.

Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:36 am

Here's the link to the updated Craigslist page which includes 9 photos:
https://maine.craigslist.org/pho/d/ells ... 11173.html

Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:46 am

This item has sold! Congratulations to Wilder Nicholson, Freelance Filmmaker, 48 Front St, Bath, Maine, 04530
www.wildernicholson.com

Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:13 am