It is currently Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:45 am

Brand New Little Bramper - For Sale 

Post Brand New Little Bramper - For Sale
Hi Guys,

I purchased one of the last Little Brampers to use with my EOS 5d, however, shortly after purchase and before I could use the bramper my camera and one of my L series lenses was stolen by some **** scum while on holiday. I haven't replaced my equipment yet but when I do I'm downsizing to a small non-dslr, so the little bramper isn't any use to me.

It is still wrapped up in original shipping box and has only been powered up to make sure it worked when I got it. After that it went back in box and has not been used as intended. For this reason I'm selling as new and at the original cost of $88 + shipping.

Only downside is, I'm in the UK and most of you guys are in the US I think.
I've had to create a new account because I haven't visited here in years, but this is where I found out about the little bramper so thought it best place to advertise.

Please feel free to ask any questions.

If anyone is concerned about my status here on the boards (new user etc), my eBay account is 'rs250_chesterfield'.
You can check my 100% feedback on there but also I can list it on a private sale on there to get ebay buyer protection if required, though buyer will have to pay any small fees.

Thanks
Danny

Just to make clear. I'm not creating an auction for the bramper, I'm simply offering eBay as a means of purchasing the bramper so that buyer (and seller) has some protection against problems that may arise with sale, where otherwise one party would usually lose out. Think of it as an insurance policy. Conditions of sale are that, if buyer wants me to place it on eBay as a buy it now, that buyer pays any seller fees with respect to the sale. Alternatively buyer can purchase through PayPal as usual and omit stinking robbing gits at eBay. Little bramper is $88 + shipping from UK.

Thanks.

Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:56 am

Post Re: Brand New Little Bramper - For Sale
new accounts need two approved post to reply to PMs so you might want to reply to this :-)

tt

Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:51 am

Okay thanks Pixelbot dude.

Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:01 am

I'm very serious about purchasing this product. Going to post again since I created an account specifically for this.

Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:56 am

How are you selling? Paypal?

Thanks,
Danny

Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:58 am

dbull wrote:
How are you selling? Paypal?

Thanks,
Danny

Sorry I've been away working.
This item has been allocated to another member, and unless it falls through, the item is sold.

Any change I'll let you know.

Danny

Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:31 pm