It is currently Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:07 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 505 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Little Bramper intervalometer 

Post Re: Little Bramper intervalometer
astronomerroyal wrote:
On a different note, if anyone can confirm compatibility with these models, I'd be grateful;
10D,20D,30D,60D
any 1D or 1Ds models

The LB works great with the 1D MIV

Alan

Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:29 pm

Finally got a bramper and a chance to play with it. Very first time out was comical I made so many mistakes but reading the extremely well written manual a second time after trying to use the device was very helpful. Got a good enough result last night that reiterates just how incredibly useful this little guy is.

A few questions though. For some reason, my test fire key doesn't work. It did when I got the bramper but last night pressing it would just hold the shutter open until I hit the 'reset' button on the circuit board. Anyone know what's up? It's not that big of a deal because I can test the initial bulb setting by starting the program but I was just curious.

Also, are most of you guys using external filters for what I'm calling the 'no go zone' of bramper driven exposures (>100ms)? It's painful to see just how over exposed a sunset shot is before the sun dips below the horizon, even at f/4, 100ISO at this shutter speed. I've got a lightcraft workshop variND that I plan to experiment with and I guess I'll have to 'calibrate' for it per Tom's instructions but have the rest of you been happy with this system?

And again, great work Tom, this thing is awesome. The inclusion of the collision prediction function is invaluable and reading through your documentation makes it pretty clear that you've caplitalized on every available 'loophole' you could exploit on canon cameras. And thanks for the brighness on the backlit lcd. It helps me keek track of my beer. :D

Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:05 pm

Alan, thanks. I'll make a note of that on the website.

KevinB, I can't begin to imagine how your `test fire' button doesn't work, yet you can still bramp normally. When you press `test fire' Little Bramper fires your camera, waits for the camera to reply with a `shutter open' signal, starts timing the test exposure, and stops. Sounds like it fires the camera but isn't seeing the `shutter open' signal from the camera. Make sure the PC connection is good. If it's firing the camera then the actual [#] key on the keypad works. Something else is amiss. If your camera shutter opens but never close, I suggest pressing the Shutter button (just below the LCD backlight switch). This button will fake the `shutter open' signal, and unfreeze things (assuming LB is waiting for this signal).

You're right, a brightly lit scene will absolutely need either a small aperture and/or a neutral density filter. It would be lovely if one could do 1/200s bulb exposures, but the cameras just don't allow that. As you realise, it's about working within the limitations. When I do serious bramping (e.g. Sun to stars) I consider two questions;

1). How many stops of exposure change I will likely need?
2). What will my starting exposure be?

These are two distinct questions; the first is differential, the second is absolute. Usually 1) equates to `as many as possible', so I plan to pull out all the stops (no pun intended), meaning I will ISO-step, exploit ND filters, and now that I can, aperture-step. The answer to 2) is determined by the situation. If you have the Sun in the frame then you will almost certainly want an ND filter, and a small aperture (f/11-ish), primarily because you're limited to exposures of 1/10s or longer.
Although the ND filter seems like a nuisance - required for addressing question 2) - a high quality one (e.g. Lee pro glass) can actually be a boon, expanding the total stop range (question 1).

I was reading a review of the Light Craft variND this morning. These variNDs are more suited to attaching a motor and driving them very slowly - filter ramping, or framping, if you will. If you want to exploit reciprocity á la bramper, I would recommend a fixed ND filter in the region of 3 stops. These can be calibrated once and for all, whereas a variND may, well, vary.

I was preparing a 'Theory of operation' document that explains how the guts of the firmware works. Haven't finished it, of course. Many hours were spent in front of the oscilloscope trying to understand in detail how Canon's Bulb mode operates. It comes essentially undocumented by the manufacturer.

Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:54 pm

Thanks for the response.

It definitely sounds like the camera isn't getting the shutter open message back to the bramper. It IS just opening the shutter and hanging. I'll try the button. But yeah, it operates normally once I begin a sequence so it's not a significant issue.

I'm a little weary of aperture stepping since iris settings change the image in more ways than just exposure. I was a little surprised that I couldn't get what I considered an acceptable exposure about half an hour before the sun was hitting the horizon and the camera pointed the opposite direction. No fault of the bramper I understand.......like I said, 'every avenue exploited'. If (more like when) I plop down on some filters, it's good to know some brands. I've seen some that do all sorts of odd things to color saturation and contrast. I just brought up the variND because I have one sitting here. ;)

It can't be said enough: Thanks again for putting these into the market.

Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:22 pm

Post Re: Little Bramper intervalometer [working on 2nd batch]
unozig wrote:
Is it possible to permanently mount/enclose the LB in a case as the keypad has a short cable strip and awkwardly aligned.
If any one has done this a picture of your work would be much appreciated :)

I had some old ABS plastic laying around. I was tired of shorting out my LB so I wanted something to cover the back. I added a ON/OFF switch from radio shack and a DC to DC step down so now I can feed it 12V like the rest of my accessories. I made holes for the little buttons and LCD switch. The lanyard connector is just long enough to go through the holes and press them.
Attachment:
IMAG0227.jpg [83.11 KiB]
Downloaded 922 times
Attachment:
IMAG0230.jpg [83.83 KiB]
Downloaded 922 times

Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:19 am

Got my Little Bramper last week but been so busy haven't had time to go out and use it yet.

This morning I took the time to get a project box and mount the unit inside.

Had to build an extension cable so I could seperate the main board and the LCD so it would fit in the box I had. Added an off/on switch.

It so much more manageable now in the box. Here are some pics.

note, finding a pre-built 16 pin single row male to female cable was next to impossible but found the parts and soldered one together.

To access the shutter, reset and lamp buttons I used hood switches. Mounted the keypad with double sided sticky tape.

NOW TO GO PLAY! :-)

Total costs... Box $11.00 USD, hood switches $7.00, on/off switch .95 cents, extension cable $2.00, misc mounting hardware $4.00

Attachments:
File comment: Little Bramper in a box
IMG_8039.JPG
IMG_8039.JPG [ 111.18 KiB | Viewed 9240 times ]
IMG_8033.JPG
IMG_8033.JPG [ 105.48 KiB | Viewed 9240 times ]
IMG_8037.JPG
IMG_8037.JPG [ 115.47 KiB | Viewed 9240 times ]

Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:32 pm

skyml wrote:
Got my Little Bramper last week but been so busy haven't had time to go out and use it yet.

This morning I took the time to get a project box and mount the unit inside.

Had to build an extension cable so I could seperate the main board and the LCD so it would fit in the box I had. Added an off/on switch.

It so much more manageable now in the box. Here are some pics.

note, finding a pre-built 16 pin single row male to female cable was next to impossible but found the parts and soldered one together.

To access the shutter, reset and lamp buttons I used hood switches. Mounted the keypad with double sided sticky tape.

NOW TO GO PLAY! :-)

Total costs... Box $11.00 USD, hood switches $7.00, on/off switch .95 cents, extension cable $2.00, misc mounting hardware $4.00

If you would be interested in making and selling these, or even writing up a how-to, I'd be a very happy camper! :)

Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:52 pm

stefprez wrote:
If you would be interested in making and selling these, or even writing up a how-to, I'd be a very happy camper! :)

Yes, please!

Best Regards
David

Vimeo <<->> flickr

Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:56 pm

I'll try to put together a brief write up for this in a few days, the photos should show how simple this idea is...

it was not the best quality job and if I had other boxes to choose from I'd pick something that would keep the boards together for a smaller profile. But a case is definatley better, beats juggling the bare board, the keypad and batteries while trying to focus on your shoot especially if there is weather.

Attachments:
IMG_8041.JPG
IMG_8041.JPG [ 110.67 KiB | Viewed 9236 times ]

Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:53 pm

skyml wrote:
I'll try to put together a brief write up for this in a few days, the photos should show how simple this idea is...

it was not the best quality job and if I had other boxes to choose from I'd pick something that would keep the boards together for a smaller profile. But a case is definatley better, beats juggling the bear board, the keypad and batteries while trying to focus on your shoot especially if there is weather.

Much appreciated!!

Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:18 pm

Here are some hastey basic instruction on constructing an enclosure for your little bramper.

The choice of enclosures I had was limited. I ended up having to choose one that had the inside heigth to allow for the battery pack and the width and length to allow for the LCD display and keypad to be mounted and buttons to access the Remote, LED and Shutter buttons inside. I did not take the effort to allow access to the LCD light switch.

None of the cases I had to choose from allowed for the width of the two boards together so I seperated the boards and used a 16 pin straight thru cable to connect them in their new position within the case. Otherwise, I would have kept the boards together.

I added a simple on/off switch for the battery and installed it into the side of the case.

The Hood switches are simple spring loaded non-conducting items that are adjustable so that I could position them just above the buttons on tha main board.

The photos hopefully show the layout and other details that will help you make one of these. A drill and various bits, a dremel and cutter wheel, and a solder gun are all helpful at putting this together. Sourcing the parts is up to you of course and depends on what's available to you.

I used a piece of plexiglass between the LCD screen and the hole in the case to protect the inside. 1/4 inch holes were drilled for the cable inputs and LED. A small slit was cut to allow the ribbon cable for the keypad. The boards are hard mounted to the case.

Notes. Swapping batteries requires opening the case (6 screws). I cannot access the light switch for the LCD. The keypad is soooo much easier to use mounted like this. I used double sided tape to attach it to the outside of the case. I also did not allow for visibility to the green and red leds in this construction.

Attachments:
File comment: Exterior Layout
IMG_8038.JPG
IMG_8038.JPG [ 304 KiB | Viewed 9230 times ]
File comment: Inside layout
IMG_8034.JPG
IMG_8034.JPG [ 294.08 KiB | Viewed 9230 times ]

Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:07 pm

skyml wrote:
Here are some hastey basic instruction on constructing an enclosure for your little bramper.

The choice of enclosures I had was limited. I ended up having to choose one that had the inside heigth to allow for the battery pack and the width and length to allow for the LCD display and keypad to be mounted and buttons to access the Remote, LED and Shutter buttons inside. I did not take the effort to allow access to the LCD light switch.

None of the cases I had to choose from allowed for the width of the two boards together so I seperated the boards and used a 16 pin straight thru cable to connect them in their new position within the case. Otherwise, I would have kept the boards together.

I added a simple on/off switch for the battery and installed it into the side of the case.

The Hood switches are simple spring loaded non-conducting items that are adjustable so that I could position them just above the buttons on tha main board.

The photos hopefully show the layout and other details that will help you make one of these. A drill and various bits, a dremel and cutter wheel, and a solder gun are all helpful at putting this together. Sourcing the parts is up to you of course and depends on what's available to you.

I used a piece of plexiglass between the LCD screen and the hole in the case to protect the inside. 1/4 inch holes were drilled for the cable inputs and LED. A small slit was cut to allow the ribbon cable for the keypad. The boards are hard mounted to the case.

Notes. Swapping batteries requires opening the case (6 screws). I cannot access the light switch for the LCD. The keypad is soooo much easier to use mounted like this. I used double sided tape to attach it to the outside of the case. I also did not allow for visibility to the green and red leds in this construction.

Absolutely awesome. Thanks so much! Looks like I have a new spring project. :) Unfortunately classes are keeping me busy, so I might not be able to do it until late spring/early summer, but I'll be sure to post what I do when I do it.

Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:12 pm

Does anyone here use the little bramper with a Canon 5D MK II and know if there is a way to use it with live view because it will start the exposure and just keep the shutter open but as soon as you turn off live view then it will continue onto the next frame and work as it should ?

Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:40 am

Hello

Can you also use it as intervalometer for splitsecond triggering?? (say so you get 4 frames per second)

René

Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:54 am

NickA wrote:
Does anyone here use the little bramper with a Canon 5D MK II and know if there is a way to use it with live view because it will start the exposure and just keep the shutter open but as soon as you turn off live view then it will continue onto the next frame and work as it should ?

I generally don't use liveview because of power consumption and its long cycling times, but yes, I believe it does work. Try these menu settings on your camera:

Under `Live View/Movie func.' set
1) LV func. setting: `Stills only' - do not use stills+movie
2) Screen settings: I think you can use either `stills display' or `exposure simulation'
3) Silent Shooting: disabled.

eymo wrote:
Can you also use it as intervalometer for splitsecond triggering?? (say so you get 4 frames per second)

Yes, the interval is specified in thousands of a second, so you could in principle tune it precisely to your camera's capabilities. Actually, it comes with preset C set up for basic sub-second intervalometry.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:46 pm

astronomerroyal wrote:
On a different note, if anyone can confirm compatibility with these models, I'd be grateful;
10D,20D,30D,60D
any 1D or 1Ds models

The LB works great with my 30D. I found the x-time for my camera to be 37ms.

Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:03 pm

Rumor has it that someone needed a source for these... I have been using Pacific Cable for years...

http://www.pacificcable.com/Picture_Pag ... me=Phono-6

Hope it helps.

Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:07 am

Hey,

Do you think it would work with two cameras at the same time just by splitting the signal? I guess there wouldn't be the need to split the shutter activity signal, since both cameras would behave identically?

Also what's the status with 550D's?

Edit:

Just read the stuff about the 550D/T2i's. Damn. Well I guess I could use it with rental 5D's ;-)

Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:11 pm

BerthaDUniverse wrote:
http://www.pacificcable.com/Picture_Page.asp?DataName=Phono-6

If you recommend this cable, I'll give it a go. I've tried a number of non-branded cables, and regardless of the picture I always seem to get some variant of the same, extremely cheap cable. In the past I had good luck with generic cables, but things have really gone downhill.

Rikun, yes you can fire multiple cameras, but only use the shutter feedback on one camera. Splitting the shutter feedback will most likely be detrimental. You should get smooth footage if the cameras' shutter lags are constant. Attempting ISO-stepping may be challenging, and is only going to work if you're using identical cameras.

Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:11 am

As I mentioned, I have used Pacific Cable for years. At $2, I think they are cheap enough to test one or two. I used to use them for my systems integration business, and never has a cable not hold up. Granted they went into a rack, were cable-tied down, and have worked since... In your situation, the demands are quite different, but I'd still say give em a try.

I have also had very good experience with Newegg.com and their Bytecc, CablesToGo, and especially Nippon Labs cables. The upside to Newegg is a user feedback listing and very fast (for me in LA) shipping turn around. Here again, I've used them for over 15 years.

Hope it helps...
Pb/BDU

Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:11 am

Thanks for the input, will try them. More often than not the ~$3 cables I get (and I've tried many) sent bear little resemblance to the ones pictured on a site. They seem to be whatever-China-sends-them. One of the best miniphone cables I've ever had was a $5 radioshack effort. Wouldn't hesitate to buy those again. They're now $10. Seems to be a cable desert at the `$5 and decent quality' mark.

Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:01 am

The whipper-snapper has arrived! Will be putting it through it's paces very soon. 8-)

Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:06 am

What are the chances of getting the Little Bramper to work seamlessly with the Dynamic Perception MX 2 Controller?

Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:59 pm

I just finished my custom box for the Little Bramper.

The inside...

And here's a link to the build sequence along with parts info. If you look at the description under each photo there is a bit of info.
Sorry I missed out on photographing several of the key steps, just got excited during the build process.

http://www.siriusproductionsllc.net/Astronomical/LittleBramper/Bramper

Thu May 05, 2011 5:02 pm

Well done! :D I like the jumper wires, much simpler then my idea... should have thought of that. Good McGyver on the plunger switches.

Thu May 05, 2011 5:16 pm

skyml wrote:
Well done! :D I like the jumper wires, much simpler then my idea... should have thought of that. Good McGyver on the plunger switches.

Thanks man. Your build was my inspiration.

Thu May 05, 2011 5:29 pm

I just found this interesting item after reading the 'hot shoe' page on wikipedia.
http://szyongnuo.en.alibaba.com/product ... Nikon.html

It's a hot shoe adapter which includes a PC connector on the side. They also do a version to fit the non-standard shoe on my Sony a350 and some other camera makes.

My question is: Does this mean the Little Bramper should work with my Sony camera if I fit this adapter? The Sony remote release uses a standard three wire configuration for normal and B exposures (short wire 1 to common to focus, short wire 2 to common to open shutter). I have an ordinary intervalometer which works fine and am slowly developing (very slowly as I'm using it as a project to teach myself computer programming!) a low budget system of my own. If it ever gets completed this will control an az/el moco rig and the camera from a lap-top for Move-Shoot-Move timelapses with full b-ramping, interval ramping and accelerations which can be pre-programmed (all ideas developed from reading this forum).

With the Aussie dollar hovering close to $1.10 US, a Little Bramper is a very attractive option at the moment. Possibly it can be tied into the lap-top to sync the panning movements I can already achieve on the prototype rig.

Kit

Thu May 05, 2011 7:34 pm

Post Any pre-made Keypad Extension Cables available?
I'm trying to mount the Little Bramper into some sort of case without a lot of extra work. I'm wondering if there is an easily obtainable extension cable for the PCB to keypad available? The orientation and length of the cable makes it a bit inconvenient for putting into a case. An extension cable would allow me to have a bit more freedom in mounting the keypad in relation to the LCD, for example side by side.

Alternatively, does anybody have a suggestion for a Pelican case that would fit the board with the existing keypad cable with the keypad directly below the board/LCD?

Thanks much. I have yet to really use the unit other than turn it on but I don't want to destroy it the first time I'm out in the field with it.

-Keith

Tue May 17, 2011 12:28 pm

Kitwn wrote:
I just found this interesting item after reading the 'hot shoe' page on wikipedia.
http://szyongnuo.en.alibaba.com/product ... Nikon.html
It's a hot shoe adapter which includes a PC connector on the side. ...
My question is: Does this mean the Little Bramper should work with my Sony camera if I fit this adapter?...
If it ever gets completed this will control an az/el moco rig and the camera from a lap-top for Move-Shoot-Move timelapses with full b-ramping, interval ramping and accelerations which can be pre-programmed (all ideas developed from reading this forum).

Indeed, those hotshoe-PC adapters are what you need if you want to use the bramper on Canon digital rebels, or any camera that lacks a PC socket. Unfortunately the real compatibility issue is how the camera manufacturer implements their bulb mode. If it isn't capable of arbitrarily long bulb exposure times then it won't really bramp well. This seems to be the problem with Nikons. It sounds like the Sony remote is suitably wired to be fired by Little Bramper.

In terms of integrating with moco gear, Little Bramper doesn't have a suitable external input/output. In principle you could to monitor the green Led (ON->OFF) to prompt your moco gear. I'm working on a Stereo Bramper prototype that has some additional moco triggering features.

kmoreau893 wrote:
I'm wondering if there is an easily obtainable extension cable for the PCB to keypad available?

I'm not aware of such a thing, although someone above seems to have found something along those lines. As you've discovered, the keypad can be unplugged from the PCB. The connector's black housing can also be removed (poke the little latches, one for each of the 8 crimps inside). With care one could solder wires onto these crimps, possibly solder the other ends straight onto the PCB. Unfortunately I didn't have any choice over the keypad connector length.

Tue May 17, 2011 1:32 pm

Yay.
I got my LB in the post.
I can confirm it works on a 60D.
I will have to recheck this but, following the instructions I got an X-time of 29! I will recheck a third time soon, that sounds a bit quick to me?
I have done 1 test so far but stuffed up the iso stepping.... that's gonna take some practice!
Also I can see the need for a custom box, it does get a bit clunky in the field and late at night I would like to keep it safe from dew.
Will post results soon.
Thanks man! great tool/toy :D

Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:25 pm

matty2x4 wrote:
I can confirm it works on a 60D.

Thanks, I've made a note of it on the website. I still intend sending some $ to people who figure out the XTime - just can't find my list.

Sounds like the 60D has a snappy bulb mode - shame they omitted the PC socket.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:19 am

Hi:

Was wondering about compatibility with the Canon T3i?

Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:44 pm

ok, I went back and did some more calibrating.
I now think the x-time on a 60D is 30.
I was noticing small differences at my first setting of 29.
Its probably negligible in the big picture. 29/30? I'm not sure?
If any one gets a different or same x-time can they post it please.

Thanks
Matthew

Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:21 pm

Don't forget Frodo, the little BRamper is a wonderful intervelometer too!

Proof of concept project:

- Multi-cam,
- Sync'ed,
- ultra-wide-field,
- Time lapse,
- w/o all the fisheye problems,
- at resolutions over 8K wide.
- stay under $4K

Parts:

1) 3 eBay purchased (used) 40D's (pristine condition, body only, average $500 ea)

2) 3 Tokina 12-24 f4 lenses

3) Picked up one of these Belkin Rockstar 5-way Headphone Splitters (http://www.amazon.com/Belkin-Rockstar-M ... 179&sr=8-1)

4) Three N3 cables

5) Three 64gb cf cards

6) and a custom mounting plate with Manfrotto quick release mounts

With the LBR, I now have a fuller featured intervelometer that fires all three cameras in sync! After I batch em together in PTGui, I get ~150+ degree view at a resolution of 2.5K x 9K... All w/o even heating up the soldering iron...

I am so jazzed it's all working...

Next, try to get 360 circle, but need to save some more money though ;-)

Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:29 pm

i ordered my LB and its on the way :) Thanks
im wondering there will be any fw upgrades in future? is there any chance for this

Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:08 am

BerthaDUniverse wrote:

In the final season of 24, they filmed the full 360 degree driving sequence background plates for green screen use with 8 5DMk2 bodies with 24mm lenses on them. So, 8 crop bodies @ 15mm should give similar results.

Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:21 am

Thanks Kaouthia, good to know.

Do you have any idea what orientation those 5D's were mounted?, as I have worked with three of the same rig (5D + 24mm) in a horizontal config, and stitched I get ~175 degrees (and that setup was with ~40% overlap). So I thought the overlap on a rig could be dropped the 20-25% and 6 5D's horizontal would stitch 360 degrees...

I am looking forward to how this large frame size will allow lots of creative effects in AE post on 1080. It will allow lots of zoom-pan effects that look dollied but are not. Every test so far has been in my office w/o proper comp or exposure, so nothing to really work with.

Since I usually work in fulldome (360x180), and there are now many 8K domes in the world, my final (dream) rig would likely be a set of 5D's with something wider than 24mm (maybe 20mm), and the bodies mounted virtical with one top cam. Besides, there is supposed to be a 5DmkIII soon...

But having used the 1.4 Canon 24mm, it is a very nice lens! I just cannot afford to do personal POC stuff with $2500 bodies and $1000 lenses. I went with the Tokina's so I would have two faux-primes to test with 12mm and 24mm, all with the intent of reselling when needs be. Primes just don't seem to resell as quickly.

Kaouthia wrote:
BerthaDUniverse wrote:

In the final season of 24, they filmed the full 360 degree driving sequence background plates for green screen use with 8 5DMk2 bodies with 24mm lenses on them. So, 8 crop bodies @ 15mm should give similar results.

Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:44 am

They were mounted horizontally. There's a behind the scenes from Stargate Studios on Vimeo somewhere. I'll see if I can hunt it out for you.

Here we go..

Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:53 am

Wonderful stuff, and I know these guys work, they are/were in the Pasadena area a few years ago (and a lot of that footage shows that they my still be). Thanks for the link. Now I gotta get my old mill working... I ilike that rig! ;-)

Kaouthia wrote:
They were mounted horizontally. There's a behind the scenes from Stargate Studios on Vimeo somewhere. I'll see if I can hunt it out for you.

Here we go..

Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:52 am

Kaouthia wrote:

I'm currently on a shoot using a 5 x 5Dmk2 360x195 degree setup - a collaboration of timescapes members (myself, Joachim Buambeki and astronomeroyal). Some details here:

http://www.outsideinthemovie.com/outsid ... hoot/1529/

If we're successful I'll post a dedicated item.

Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:16 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 505 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next