It is currently Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:12 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 505 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Little Bramper intervalometer 

Post Re: Little Bramper intervalometer
Very interesting, I look forward to seeing the results.

Multi cam bulb ramping is something I'm hoping to eventually add to the intervalometer I'm developing at the moment. It just never ends, does it? :)

Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:32 pm

Hello.

This is my first Little Bramper video:

I received LB one week ago and I think it's a really fantastic 'toy' ;)

Thanks and congratullations.

Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:39 am

Nope Kaouthia, and just wait till Canon changes things.

Kaouthia wrote:
Very interesting, I look forward to seeing the results.

Multi cam bulb ramping is something I'm hoping to eventually add to the intervalometer I'm developing at the moment. It just never ends, does it? :)

Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:32 am

timelapsejunkie wrote:
Was wondering about compatibility with the Canon T3i?

This is unknown. I know the T2i has a very slow bulb mode, so maybe the T3i inherited that. You'd also need a hotshore-PC adapter and a different triggering plug (2.5mm).

Kemalettin wrote:
im wondering there will be any fw upgrades in future? is there any chance for this

I've not made any changes to the firmware since I put up the website. The chip's memory is full and I don't know of any significant bugs, so I doubt anything's going to change. Or put another way, any new features will probably end up in a new gadget. Also there isn't a means to actually perform a firmware update, short of having me send a new chip (or reprogramming it yourself).

BerthaDUniverse - is the simple splitter working for you when bramping, or are you doing fixed/manual exposure work? The gadget I made for Colin has 8 independent control loops (trigger cable + PC cable). I have, on occasion, considered making an inteilligent splitter/hub that could be used to expand LBramper to multiple cameras.

Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:47 am

fer wrote:
This is my first Little Bramper video:

That's a very impressive (and ambitious) first bramp. Congratulations. I would guess you have over 15 stops of exposure range there. Do you know?

Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:07 am

"...there isn't a means to actually perform a firmware update, short of having me send a new chip..." Is this possible with the first batch hardware? I noticed in the photos that the second batch hardware looks slightly different (different layout plus another button?). If this is possible, how much would a new chip with the upgraded firmware cost and how would I go about ordering it? I've been waiting for an option like that to show up on the website, but as it hasn't, I'm beginning to be afraid it isn't possible.

Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:46 am

Tom, no, I am only able to get the splitter to do the basic shutter release, and I have not come up with a solution for the PC connector to allow bulb-ramping. But the basic intervelometer aspects of the LBR are beyond question, the best.

I saw that image from Colins link, and nearly wet my pants. I was cracking up over the "crimping and soldering" saga. If you get it in kit form, I would be happy for that.

I am interested in both types of functionality, as it is nice to have a unit like the LBR with such high granularity in the settings, and have the ability to ramp or not.

As for BRamping, I would still like to see something that has the ability to run off a simple csv file, as it helps when there are more than one camera rig running.

Besides. I would love something that I can grow into. Looking at Colins rig, it seems that a 5-cam rig would be too low-rez for fulldome (we are woking at domes that have up 8-10k resolution across the dome, thats 4-6x IMax which is 3kx4k digital), and his rig might be using asperical lenses, ones wider than 20mm (I am of the opinion that 20mm is as wide as we can go w/o getting weird near field warping). On the last shoot, we used those 24mm f1.4 Canons, and they were wonderful and fast.

My back-of-the-napkin calculations puts me at 8-10 cameras, 7-9 virtical around the base and one to fill the top.

Hope that is not too fragmented...
BDU/Pb.

FYE: This guy has some of the nicest 360 imagry yet.

http://www.openculture.com/2011/05/milk ... story.html

http://skysurvey.org/

And to play inside the dataset... check this out.

http://media.skysurvey.org/interactive360/index.html

astronomerroyal wrote:
timelapsejunkie wrote:
Was wondering about compatibility with the Canon T3i?

This is unknown. I know the T2i has a very slow bulb mode, so maybe the T3i inherited that. You'd also need a hotshore-PC adapter and a different triggering plug (2.5mm).

Kemalettin wrote:
im wondering there will be any fw upgrades in future? is there any chance for this

I've not made any changes to the firmware since I put up the website. The chip's memory is full and I don't know of any significant bugs, so I doubt anything's going to change. Or put another way, any new features will probably end up in a new gadget. Also there isn't a means to actually perform a firmware update, short of having me send a new chip (or reprogramming it yourself).

BerthaDUniverse - is the simple splitter working for you when bramping, or are you doing fixed/manual exposure work? The gadget I made for Colin has 8 independent control loops (trigger cable + PC cable). I have, on occasion, considered making an inteilligent splitter/hub that could be used to expand LBramper to multiple cameras.

Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:47 am

astronomerroyal wrote:
That's a very impressive (and ambitious) first bramp. Congratulations. I would guess you have over 15 stops of exposure range there. Do you know?

Well, I have just calculated. I think it was 17,79 stops... :o

I did ISO-stepping and also aperture-stepping:

- from 0.066ms to 20s
- from f22 to f3.2
- from ISO100 to ISO1600

By the way. I have finished my USB cable to power Little Bramper with it, and it works fine. Now I can power the camera and LB with the same battery.

Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:09 am

BU, the 5 cam rig has 14mm lenses and gets around 8k 360x180. Agreed, 20 or 24 would be nicer but beyond my budget, ATM. More when I have better comms and something to show.

Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:58 pm

fer wrote:
Well, I have just calculated. I think it was 17,79 stops... :o

Most impressive, by anyone's standards. If you have a high quality 3-stop ND filter, you can get that to over 20 stops.

Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:47 pm

Colin I understand, and I'm not even up to five 5D's yet, I'm on the cheap with 40D's. Have you planned on how you are going to present the final product? Being shot sperical, it seems fulldome or Omnimax would be the best fit. I might have some fulldome ideas for you if your needs be.

BDU/Pb

colinmlegg wrote:
BU, the 5 cam rig has 14mm lenses and gets around 8k 360x180. Agreed, 20 or 24 would be nicer but beyond my budget, ATM. More when I have better comms and something to show.

Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:39 pm

Browsed 43 pages of the manual and gave my brand new little bramper a test run tonight. I missed the sunset, but hopefully I'll nail the sunrise in the morning. I like how bramping keeps you busy during the timelpase. Geez it's fun!

Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:44 am

BerthaDUniverse wrote:
Colin I understand, and I'm not even up to five 5D's yet, I'm on the cheap with 40D's. Have you planned on how you are going to present the final product? Being shot sperical, it seems fulldome or Omnimax would be the best fit. I might have some fulldome ideas for you if your needs be.

BDU/Pb

BDU, hoping to get some interest in Aussie dark sky dome shots once I get the 12 day sequence out of the way. The rig was initially built for that. Certainly interested in sharing any fulldome ideas you may have. Atm, I'm in the wilds of WA with limited internet, but should be back in Perth around end of August. Already there are some issues with off axis moon flare...would be interested in how you guys are handling that in post across the cameras? Cheers Colin.

Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:16 pm

Colin, good morning...

Flare can be, and is often a problem. We have found some lenses are much less susceptible to edge flare (the Canon 1.4 24mm seems to have fewer problems).

On the up-side, some of the less brilliant flares get washed out in the dome or add to the live feeling of the shot. In effect, due to costs, it has to remain, as there are few dome venues that will pay (or earn) enough to cover the added costs to remove it in post. There are some LR and PS techniques that will help minimize the effect, but the problems which occur near/across the stitch need to be minimized prior to using PTGui (as I am sure you are aware).

IMHO: The cheaper your piece is, the more likely it is to get dome time. So spending "Hollywood" time and money on getting rid of the flair may make your piece collect dust on the shelf. At all costs, you need to keep the costs down!

Just let me know how I can help, as I also do consulting for fulldome production.

BDU/Pb

colinmlegg wrote:
BerthaDUniverse wrote:

BDU/Pb

BDU, hoping to get some interest in Aussie dark sky dome shots once I get the 12 day sequence out of the way. The rig was initially built for that. Certainly interested in sharing any fulldome ideas you may have. Atm, I'm in the wilds of WA with limited internet, but should be back in Perth around end of August. Already there are some issues with off axis moon flare...would be interested in how you guys are handling that in post across the cameras? Cheers Colin.

Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:44 am

I may have miss read the manual but,
is there a way to have the interval ramp per 10 minutes like the bulb ramp?
As I see it you can ramp bulb using:
per 100 shots or
per 10 minutes
But interval is only:
per 100 shots
or am I not reading (5.10 Automatic Interval-ramping) properly? sorry to sound a bit slow :lol:

Just wondering if I can set it up to start at eg:
1 sec ex every 4 sec
and in 10 minutes have:
2 sec ex every 8 sec.
then in another 10 have:
3 sec ex every 12 sec. (I think that's right?)

Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:53 pm

Matty2x4, your reading of the manual is correct. When I was developing the algorithms I did begin implementing a `stops per 10 minutes' definition for the Interval ramp. However, when I sat down and went through the maths it turned out to be quite inappropriate. Not only was the maths intractable from the point of view of the `collision detection' feature, but the `per time' Interval ramping definition caused the interval to increase faster-than-exponentially. The resulting clip would exhibit an accelerating acceleration. In short, it's not a feature you want.

matty2x4 wrote:
Just wondering if I can set it up to start at eg:
1 sec ex every 4 sec
and in 10 minutes have:
2 sec ex every 8 sec.
then in another 10 have:
3 sec ex every 12 sec. (I think that's right?)

That's almost right. What you have there is an additive ramp - you're simply adding the same amount every 10 minutes. As per the above discussion, that may not be a bad approach for ramping the Interval. However, for the exposure time it's more `photographic' to do it in stops instead, which are multiplicative, i.e. you multiply by the same factor every 10 minutes (your third line would then read 4sec exposure).

Another thing to mention about interval ramping is that, if done clumsily, it can cause the footage to surge/lurch in speed. I imagine that most people will ramp the Interval out of necessity rather than choice. To make it a little less painful I implemented Auto Interval ramping, which smoothly ramps towards the Target Interval over a user-specified period of time.

Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:08 am

matty2x4 wrote:
ok, I went back and did some more calibrating.
I now think the x-time on a 60D is 30...If any one gets a different or same x-time can they post it please.

i got my little bramper a few weeks ago and tested it immediately under constant light conditions at home. It worked with my 60d :)
following the instruction manual i figured out that my x-time lies at 34ms.
yesterday I did a field test and had a few problems: during my sunset-bramp a few pictures occasionally where extremely underexposed compared to the rest of the row (around 10 among 1000 pics).
i don't believe it was a connection problem. i use this pc-hotshoe adapter: http://www.enjoyyourcamera.com/Blitzger ... :1070.html and the provided connection cables.
occasionally i also had a very light flickering. probably cause i didn't use the twisted lens technique... after removing the wrongly exposed pictures in post the timelapse looked ok for a first bramp ;)
please share any little-bramper-60d experiences. would appreciate it

Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:50 am

geopisa wrote:
yesterday I did a field test and had a few problems: during my sunset-bramp a few pictures occasionally where extremely underexposed compared to the rest of the row (around 10 among 1000 pics).

That's not an issue I've encountered before. Either it's something peculiar to the 60D or an issue with the bramper. If it's caused by the bramper, my best guess is that the optocoupler is not firing strongly, which would most likely be due to low battery power. Were the batteries freshly charged? An alternative explanation is that the connector has a weak link in it somewhere, so the circuit may briefly flicker between open/closed, causing a premature end to an exposure. Make sure the Canon adapter is firmly pressed onto the extension cable. It's a tight squeeze. I usually include a spare male-male extension cable.

Yes, to avoid aperture flicker it's still necessary to disengage the lens, shoot wide open, or shooting in liveview in such a way that the diaphragm is held in place.

Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:15 am

[/quote]following the instruction manual i figured out that my x-time lies at 34ms.[/quote]

Interesting.
During the week I am going to lend my camera to a professional photographer with a studio and get him to have a look.
I will let you know what he gets using his studio and pro lights.

Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:49 pm

hello, has anybody ever tried to b-step with a 10 stop nd-filter? could help to avoid aperture-ramping.

Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:16 am

Post Re: Little Bramper intervalometer [begun fulfilling preorder
astronomerroyal wrote:
Photosbykev wrote:
Can you tell me what signal the Little Bramper is looking for to stop/start a sequence and on what pins? I'm thinking of using the simple camera trigger output from the Gigapan to trigger the Little Bramper which will then trigger the camera so I can using the bulb ramping built into the Bramper.

Sadly I ran out of pins, so wasn't able to add an external trigger input to LB. A shots sequence is triggered internally via timing in the firmware. The only thing that springs to mind is for me to send you a modified chip/firmware that turns the output that drives the red activity light into an input for triggering externally. Medium Bramper will have this stuff.

I sent you an email, but I was curious if there was any update on this.

I am interested in combining the MX2 and the LIttle Bramper, and this seems like the simple way to make this happen.

Thanks

Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:57 pm

Yes, but not with this particular device.

One downside is the deeper the ND filter, the greater the color shift. For me, reds go bluish and blues go reddish with the ND filter in place.

While I have read about using ND filters that have some effect on IR to fix this, I have not gone out and replaced my filters, and I don't know a place to rent them for a test.

geopisa wrote:
hello, has anybody ever tried to b-step with a 10 stop nd-filter? could help to avoid aperture-ramping.

Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:03 pm

60D x-time
Sorry, this has taken me a while to get back to.
My friend and I used his studio to re-test my 60D and we got an x-time of 31/32 it was so slight between those two we could not really call it.
Not sure what a major difference 31 to 34 will make in the big picture?
Would like to know?

Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:00 pm

matty2x4 wrote:
My friend and I used his studio to re-test my 60D and we got an x-time of 31/32 it was so slight between those two we could not really call it.
Would like to know?

thanks for the test. will try it out asap with my body. probably it also varies from body to body.

Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:55 pm

I find the keypad cable to short.

Is there any way to lengthen the cable?

Or can I get a new keypad with a longer cable from you or somewhere else?

Thanks

Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:33 am

Somewhere in this tome of a 24 page thread, you'll find that it was the only length available for that KB, additionally, those that have lengthened it have done so with solder and wire... Kind of a brute force method, but many have succeeded in doing so for their custom enclosures.

http://www.siriusproductionsllc.net/Ast ... 00_5zp3MdJ

JakobT wrote:

Or can I get a new keypad with a longer cable from you or somewhere else?

Thanks

Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:45 am

BerthaDUniverse wrote:
Somewhere in this tome of a 24 page thread, you'll find that it was the only length available for that KB, additionally, those that have lengthened it have done so with solder and wire... Kind of a brute force method, but many have succeeded in doing so for their custom enclosures.

http://www.siriusproductionsllc.net/Ast ... 00_5zp3MdJ

Great guide! Now I don't feel so apprehensive about getting out the soldering iron.

Thanks a bunch.

Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:51 pm

Post Re: Little Bramper intervalometer [begun fulfilling preorder
Sorry about my unresponsiveness - somehow I unsubscribed myself form this thread.

diputs wrote:
I am interested in combining the MX2 and the LIttle Bramper, and this seems like the simple way to make this happen.

I have some working prototypes of a Stereo Bramper gadget that has various inputs and outputs. Still field testing. I haven't tried it with the MX2 but Jay has seen it and said it should work. Simple switch-closure affairs.

geopisa wrote:

I've been hoping to get a Big Stopper for over a year now. Apart from the colour shift, a serious problem is going to be your ability to `Bulb step' 10 stops when you add or remove the filter. Let's say you have the filter on, and your bulb exposure times are getting very long. Perhaps your intervals are 10 seconds and your bulb exposure is now 8 seconds and increasing. You decide to remove your 10 stop filter in order to be able to compensate by dropping your bulb-exposure 10 stops - however, to do this you'd need to be able to set a bulb exposure time of about 8ms which is below the shortest bulb exposure the camera can achieve. In that sense 10 stops is too much in one go. Three 3-stop filters would be okay, though.

matty2x4 wrote:

The 3ms difference between 31 and 34ms will not make a big difference for long exposures of, say, 1sec. In that case the 3ms `uncertainty' affects the exposure only at the 0.3% level. For short exposures it is a more significant error. Of course, you'll only see this if you do anything that requires precisely known exposure times, e.g. reciprocity based techniques. Even if you nail the X-time it's worth remembering that if you do something like Aperture-stepping, the `reciprocity error' will be dominated by the imprecise mechanics of the lens diaphragm which will randomly affect the exposure at the several percent level (c.f. aperture flicker). It's a shame camera bodies and lenses aren't precision instruments, but that's just the way it is.

JakobT wrote:
Or can I get a new keypad with a longer cable from you or somewhere else?s

In the early days I did inquire about custom keypads, but the upfront costs/minimum order was too rich for me at the time. In retrospect I could've opted for custom keypads, but then I probably would've designed an enclosure too. I'm not sure of any off-the-shelve extension cables, though you can remove the black shroud and directly solder wires to the crimps. I think 26 gauge stranded wire would be suitable. You could certainly go thinner. Another option is to use jumper wires like these,

http://cgi.ebay.com/SOLDERLESS-BREADBOA ... 23006d0547

They have a male pin on one end and female crimp on the other. You 'd simply plug the male end into the keypad connector, and the female end plugs onto the corresponding pin on the LB circuit board. You might want a dab of glue at the keypad end for security, but it will certainly work.

Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:49 am

astronomerroyal wrote:
Andrew Curtis wrote:
Dumb question: Will I be able to solder up my nikon connector?

You'll need some sort of Nikon to male 3.5mm stereo adapter. They exist, are probably horribly overpriced - Milapse showed me an N3 to 3.5mm adapter from Promote that was $15. I'm not familiar with Nikon stuff but I imagine triggering them is fundamentally similar to Canon.

==============

Hey Guys!.

Just new here trying out TL. I thought Nikon DSLR's are not supported by the Little Bramper (??)
I'm using a Nikon D7000. If it's not really supported now. I hope it will be the soonest time possible.

Do you have a workaround? The gadget is cool and I certai nly would like it to work with Nikon's.

Charlie

Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:36 am

I have a Rebel XS (1000D?).

The hot shoe adapters are easy to find, and I already have a 2.5mm cord from another intervalometer.

You have said that some newer cameras had issues with the PC. Any idea if the Rebel XS falls in that category?

Someone earlier wrote that the Bramper couldn't do HDR...seems to me it could easily do HDR...maybe a bit more work than if it was built into the camera...but most cameras only seem to take 3 shot brackets...and 5 would be nicer to use.

It sure looks like a neat device.

Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:10 pm

are these little brampers still available? I sent an email but got no reply..

Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:13 pm

Yes I bought one last week, he shipped the same day

Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:56 am

Sorry, somehow I keep getting unsubscribed from this thread.

cpgregorio wrote:
Just new here trying out TL. I thought Nikon DSLR's are not supported by the Little Bramper (??)

The problem is perhaps better stated the other way round - Nikons aren't best suited for the technique of bulb-ramping. Cronnix has done some fine work addressing these short-comings in the post-processing stage, however it seems doubtful that Nikons will deliver smooth bulb-ramped footage straight from the camera. A bramper like Little Bramper will certainly fire a Nikon in bulb mode (see Cho's Minority Report thread) but the camera won't deliver exactly the requested exposure, instead selecting from a fixed set of exposures. Only Nikon can properly resolve this issue.

youbecha wrote:
You have said that some newer cameras had issues with the PC. Any idea if the Rebel XS falls in that category?

Someone earlier wrote that the Bramper couldn't do HDR...seems to me it could easily do HDR...maybe a bit more work than if it was built into the camera...but most cameras only seem to take 3 shot brackets...and 5 would be nicer to use.

The main issue with the Rebels (and 60D) is the lack of PC socket. In the case of the 550D its bulb mode doesn't allow exposures shorter than 1second - bizarre. Not sure about later Rebels (one can test this simply by manually firing a very short bulb exposure). As for HDR, since the bulb exposures tend to be relatively long >1/10s, the total bracket can easily become several seconds in exposure time, necessitating large intervals and leaving limited headroom in which to bramp. If we had access to bulb eposures of faster than 1/100s then I'd be more enthusiastic about the idea.

rizeup wrote:
are these little brampers still available? I sent an email but got no reply..

I'm about to start a new batch (shipping no later than Nov 10th). I made the mistake of getting the last PCBs made in China (to save $ and as a prelude towards automated assembly). However, after many (fully assembled) units failed the testing phase I lost confidence and threw the remainder out. Needless to say this was a considerable annoyance.

Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:22 am

I've read through about half the pages in this thread, so I apologize if this has already been asked.

I recently received my bramper, and have done pretty decent for my first attempts, but I'm looking for some general guidelines on what parts of the histogram to look at when bramping. I have a 60D which displays the RGB histogram, as well as the overall luminance (is that the right term?). If I'm photographing the sky should I pay special attention to the blue histogram (what if I'm not)? The green seemed to stay the most consistent for the scene I was shooting, but mostly I paid attention to the luminance. You have to let it shift as the light changes to get an overall smooth exposure arch for the whole scene, right? I went from the night to day, and I think I actually underexposed the sunrise by a little bit (even though I did allow some shift). Basically I'm trying to get better consistency, and would appreciate some tips.

Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:12 am

is there no way to get my hands on one of these before march???

Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:32 am

magtig wrote:
I've read through about half the pages in this thread, so I apologize if this has already been asked.

I recently received my bramper, and have done pretty decent for my first attempts, but I'm looking for some general guidelines on what parts of the histogram to look at when bramping. I have a 60D which displays the RGB histogram, as well as the overall luminance (is that the right term?). If I'm photographing the sky should I pay special attention to the blue histogram (what if I'm not)? The green seemed to stay the most consistent for the scene I was shooting, but mostly I paid attention to the luminance. You have to let it shift as the light changes to get an overall smooth exposure arch for the whole scene, right? I went from the night to day, and I think I actually underexposed the sunrise by a little bit (even though I did allow some shift). Basically I'm trying to get better consistency, and would appreciate some tips.

Attachment:
basic-bramping.png
basic-bramping.png [ 65.02 KiB | Viewed 12648 times ]

Image above from user manual, Chapter 6, page 22

I'd love to hear (read) the words of experienced LB users too, but think we're left to our own subjective determinations as to the desirability of the bramp strength and in making such assessments only from a small LCD display under the same shifting light conditions.

Having Highlight Alert turned on (from camera's setup menu) will at least tip you off when areas begin to get burned too long.

Kind regards,

Kelly

Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:57 am

I kind of already know the answer to this but figured I'd double check.

I lost a shot this weekend when the bramper locked up the camera mid shot. Was B ramping along just fine and then for some reason the bulb exposure time went to some gigantic number and held the shutter open.

After that, I couldn't even get the device to work on a test fire. The bramper and indicator light function just fine, but nothing from the camera.

I need new cables I assume? Should I start there? I've used the device quite a bit and I'm not doing anything weird. No test fire, and can't start/stop and bramp run.

Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:59 pm

I had a similar thing happen to me once. It turned out to be the actual PC socket attached to the bramper. Lots of use had caused part of the connector to fracture, so I had to re-solder another into place. Might be worth checking the socket thoroughly to make sure this hasn't happened to you.

Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:19 am

You many be on to something.

I tried a buddy's bramper with my cables and it works just fine. Mine doesn't work on his with his cables etc........

Definitely something up with the unit itself. I can't see anything that's visible as far as damage. Not sure what to do at this point.

Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:57 pm

I will tell you where mine broke. If you look down the barrel of the connector, there is a pin directly beneath it connected to the circuit board. When I lifted the barrel I could see that the joint was fractured. Pushing on the socket completed the circuit and it would fire. You could always try that to see if it is a solder problem. Failing that I would solder a new one on just to eliminate it as a cause.

Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:39 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 505 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next