It is currently Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:47 pm

LRTimlapse problems, looking for help 

Post LRTimlapse problems, looking for help
Hey guys, I've got a problem with the LRT for the whole night and have no idea how to work this out, so I came here looking for help.
Actually I have completed several time lapse photographs perfectly with LR&LRT, and I know how to work with them, even several days ago they worked totally well. But yesterday, when I worked with them, a problem occurred, after I finished the developments in LR, and turned to the LRT, hit "reload&auto-transition", it seemed like that all of my adjustments were gone except for the last keyframe, I didn't notice that until I returned to LR and I found that all of the developed parameters were reverted to raw. After several times attempts, I was almost crazy.
And there seems like another problem that after those operations above, I wanted to re-do it so I click the "initialize" button, but a keyframe appears automatically on the first picture, which is weird cause there should be nothing but a straight yellow line before that problem occurred, and I updated to the latest version while the problems still exist, so do you have any idea how to solve this? Thank you guys so much

Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:07 pm

Post Re: LRTimlapse problems, looking for help
Have you posted your question on the LRTimelapse forum? Gunther is normally pretty quick to reply with helpful advice.

-Matt

Also Aussie distributors of eMotimo TB3 motion control head: eMotimo in Australia

Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:31 pm

Post Re: LRTimlapse problems, looking for help
Is your date set correctly on your camera / files?
If the date is set in advance, LRT and Lightroom do not like it.
Or maybe it is just Lightroom, I don't know, but make sure the date/time is correct.

Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:09 pm