It is currently Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:44 am

brinno TLC 200 Pro 

Post brinno TLC 200 Pro
brinno TLC 200 Pro. Thumbs up or down? This my first time lapse camera, just to get me started. Will this get the job done? Any big issues? I all ready have it set up to do a 90 day demolition project, so I am somewhat committed. As of now, my first question is, is this just a toy, or will it get the job done? Thanks. -Steve-

Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:55 pm

Post Re: brinno TLC 200 Pro
I haven't used one but from reading the manual it depends on what you want you do with the finished video. The image resolution is pretty low and it appears there is no option to transfer the original JPGs so you are stuck with a compiled 720p AVI video. This will limit any post production grading. Having said that it looks easy to set up and the lens is manual focus with a locking screw so that's a plus. The battery life is also pretty impressive. The example videos on the brinno website look ok, so you'll definitely get something ;)

I'd be interested to see what you end up with. Perhaps you can post the finished video here?

Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:50 pm

Post Re: brinno TLC 200 Pro
thanks. a few questions were answered by a brinno tec who called from over seas, on a sunday. my technical questions were answered. I'll try and post when the job is done 2 or 3 months from now. too bad i wont be able to play with it until then.

Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:45 pm