It is currently Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:02 pm

Cheeky request from a newbie -hyperlapse stabilisation 

Post Cheeky request from a newbie -hyperlapse stabilisation
Hi all,

Have come across this forum recently and have a very cheeky request.

I have been shooting time lapse for some time now and have got to a standard where I am building my first film - I use LR Timelapse and Lightroom to render images from Canon EOS cameras - recently I experimented with a bit of Hyperlapse which would go well in my film. Unfortunately, it is quite shaky (as expected) and I don't have a way to stabilise it as I don't have Ae - I was wondering if someone might be kind enough to put it through the warp stabiliser for me so that I can see if I need to change my technique or not? I have three bits of footage, one 8 seconds long, one 5 and one 2 - if anyone would be kind enough to help it would be much appreciated, but I realise I am being a bit cheeky! I'm not going to make any money with this film, so I'm not trying to get free commercial work done, just trying to work out if I need to improve my technique and whether a subscription to Ae is worth it - at the moment I use Premiere Elements and that's ok for the time being.

If no one can help, then is there another way to stabilise in Post without using Ae? I have Photoshop CC, still on a learning curve there, but I'm not sure it has the required tools?

Many thanks if you can help. Do tell me if its too cheeky, I'm not trying to upset anyone but thought I'd try in case someone has a spare few mins.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:06 am

Post Re: Cheeky request from a newbie -hyperlapse stabilisation
I think in Adobe Creative Cloud 30 day trial the softwares are full version, so with that you could do the stabilization. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:45 pm

Post Re: Cheeky request from a newbie -hyperlapse stabilisation
Thanks Rik.

Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:15 am