|Timescapes - Digital Timelapse Discussion
|Join Ron Risman and Sean Parker SEPT 25-30 in Southern Utah
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||cameratown [ Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:00 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Join Ron Risman and Sean Parker SEPT 25-30 in Southern Utah|
5-Day (and Night) Advanced Timelapse Workshop in the Southern Utah
Instructor: Ron Risman
Guest Instructor: Sean Parker
Join Time lapse Specialist Ron Risman and special guest instructor, Sean Parker, in southern Utah to capture time lapses of some of the most spectacular landscapes and the darkest skies you have ever seen. The Southern Utah and Northern Arizona area offers the most unique and diverse landscapes anywhere.
Workshop Registration and Information: http://www.timelapseworkshops.com
Workshop Date: September 25-30, 2016
Early Bird Registration Code: EB150
Save $150 before July 25th
Here's just some of what you'll learn at the workshop:
- Learn core and advanced time lapse techniques
- Learn how to control the look and feel of your films
- Learn to capture day to night "holy grail" time lapses
- Learn when to use filters when capturing time lapses
- Learn advanced post-production techniques
- Learn to produce professional timelapses using Adobe Lightroom, Photoshop, LRTimelapse, After Effects, StarStax, and More.
- Learn how to light your foregrounds to create dynamic compositions
- Learn how to save timelapses gone wrong
- Open to all photographers and cinematographers
- Capture breathtaking time lapses and images of some of the most incredible destinations in the desert Southwest. Learn hands-on in classroom sessions and a lot more in the field during this 5-day workshop. This workshop is designed for photographers of all levels.
September is one of the most beautiful times to capture the beauty of the desert Southwest. With the change of seasons from Summer to Autumn the foliage in the higher elevations of Northern Arizona start to show their true colors. During this workshop you'll get to experience and capture the amazing red rock landscapes of the southwest, along with the change of seasons in the elevated areas of Northern Arizona's and southern Utah.
Our itinerary will be dictated by weather, clouds, and the foliage reports, but our location list from which to choose will be large. One morning we may hit the road early to capture the morning light and fog as the sun starts to warm up the crisp fall air, while another day we'll stay out late capturing the Milky Way as it rises over canyon walls and hoodoos. Each day will bring incredible photographic opportunities, and we'll bee there every step of the way to help you with settings, filters, time lapse controllers, intervals, exposure tips, and more. The location list from which we'll choose from includes the incredible vistas and hikes of Bryce Canyon; Scenic byways leading to Cedar Breaks National Monument and Kolob Canyon; Grand Canyon's North Rim; Awe inspiring hoodoos; Slot canyons; Horseshoe Bend; and more.
The workshop also takes place during the new moon, so skies will be incredibly dark for our Milkyway shoots.
This is a hands-on workshop that will include class room sessions and a ton of hands-on instruction in the field. Whether shooting timelapse for the first time or wanting to bring your work to the next level this is the workshop for you.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 8 hours|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group