It is currently Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:53 pm

DitoGear OmniSlider 1 Meter (Black) - FOR SALE 

Post DitoGear OmniSlider 1 Meter (Black) - FOR SALE
Hello,
I have a DitoGear 1 Meter OmniSlider Servo for sale. The color is black and it is in excellent condition. I purchased this new from DitoGear last year. The controller has the newest firmware as I sent it back to DitoGear for a firmware update earlier this year. It comes with the Slider, Controller, Canon C3 cable and the battery pouch with cables to hook up a new battery to. The buyer should purchase a new battery as mine is on it's last rounds and also the shipping charges for a heavy battery do not make sense. You can purchase a new battery at your local hardware store and just use the cables to hook it up. I can send you photos of the battery and hook up points if you have any concerns or questions. My OmniSlider Servo has the legacy cabling, which I actually prefer as everything hooks directly into the motor box instead of the new breakout boxes; however, if you want to upgrade to the newest cabling, you can purchase an upgrade kit from DitoGear to upgrade to the newest Cat5 cabling configuration. Selling price is $1200.00. Buyer to pay for shipping. I will ship this anywhere in the USA lower 48 to a Pay Pal confirmed address by UPS Ground.

Contact me if interested at exhibit800@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Max

Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:02 pm