It is currently Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:43 am

Timelapse Collab for Ambient Electronic track 

Post Timelapse Collab for Ambient Electronic track
Hi guys. I'm an original supporter of the Timescapes project from back in the day who helped fund it when it was getting started. Our band, Grafton Primary who work in the electronic genre are coming out with a new track shortly which we are keen to get some nice nature time-lapse footage for as a collab. We feel this fairly ambient track suits this kind of footage. We'd be able to give credit for the footage on youtube/vimeo and cross promote on our Facebook page ( as reference our two posts announcing our return to releasing tunes have a reach of 11,000 in the last few days alone. ). Please check out a short cut of the tune if this sounds interesting and get in touch to discuss. Hoping this can turn into a win for both parties :)

https://soundcloud.com/grafton-primary/ ... it/s-nQMeq

cheers

Ben

Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:04 pm

Post Re: Timelapse Collab for Ambient Electronic track
Apologies to sciencelookers if you were waiting for a message reply. I can't for the life of me figure out how to reply to a direct message!

Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:51 pm

Post Re: Timelapse Collab for Ambient Electronic track
Its OK, I got your reply to the PM. I don't mind shooting some stuff for free to help, but there will be no mountains because I live in Florida. A state flat as a billiard table, maybe someone who lives near or in the mountains can help you get the mountain shots you want. If there was a travel budget, i would be all-in.

Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:13 pm