It is currently Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:58 am

Hello from Jackson Hole, Wyoming! 

Post Hello from Jackson Hole, Wyoming!
Greetings!

I've been making a push into still photography since 2007 or so (got my first camera in 2004) and at the beginning of this past winter discovered time-lapse and video and became instantly hooked. I initially invested in Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum 10, which in my opinion is entirely too long for the name of a program. I really liked the intuitiveness of it, but it seems to suffer from memory issues, even after applying hacks to it. So currently I'm in the market for something new. I've tested out a trial of Premiere Elements and currently trying to conquer the learning curve of Premiere Pro and have yet to try out After Effects, but in poking around here, it seems like most people here are into AE.

Looking forward to interacting with everyone!

Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:10 am

Post Re: Hello from Jackson Hole, Wyoming!
Hey there Jackson. I am currently following the workflow of: Adobe Bridge for camera Raw (shooting raw gives you much more options in post), LRTimelapse(mostly for the deflicker and keyframin), and then After Effects to render. I decided to respond to your post in particular because JH is one of my favorite places and I have spent a few vacations there w friends. Are you also a skier or snowboarder? I am both but mostly a snowboarder these days. I'm hoping to return soon, maybe we'll run into each other and you can tell me about some cool locations that the locals know. Jeremy

Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:32 am