It is currently Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:35 am

New to timelapse 

Post New to timelapse
Hi, recently I became interested in timelapse and am relieved to find a forum dedicated to the subject as I need lots of help!

My name is Jennifer and I live in Tokyo but I'm Australian. I studied film and worked in the Aussie film industry for a while but couldn't make much money even when working on big productions. I got a good job in Tokyo and forgot about film for a while. I'm back in to it now and will be working on a anti suicide commercial (yeah happy subject) soon, it will be my first film work in ages but I'm re-inspired and excited.

I got inspired to try timelapse by random things like the opening credits to Boardwalk Empire, which now I'm not really sure is time lapse, that is however what led me on a journey to discover more and I watched a bunch of inspiring time lapse videos and got pretty interested in it that way.

So far I've only tried one time lapse on my DSLR (Canon 5d Mark II). It wasn't amazing but it was ok for a first try. With some advice hopefully I will improve.

I'm really easygoing and want to make friends with the same interests as me (no one I know gives a damn about time lapse lol) so don't be afraid to hit me up for a chat or add me on twitter or something. I won't speak Japanese to you (unless you want me to) :)

Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:32 am

Post Re: New to timelapse
Welcome Jennifer! Iwould love to see a timelapse of the shinjuku train station. :)

Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:03 pm