It is currently Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:26 pm

Hello from Germany 

Post Hello from Germany
Hi folks!
First of all I am sorry if my English has some lacks (especially in punctuation), since I only learned it in a basic course in school/on the internet .
My name is Andreas, I am 19 years old and a passionate hobby photographer. In August I bought my first DSLR (a Canon EOS 600D with an EF-S 18-55mm lens),so that is when I started taking pictures. The reason for buying a DSLR was my growing excitement for photography, especially timelapses. This board tought me the basics, so I bought a MK-80N3 intervalometer and started trying around a little bit. The results were satisfying, even if the compositions were weak (they mostly still are), which gave me the motivation to train and hopefully improve. That´s what I still do - trying to improve.

Most of my shots are stills, because I could not really convince myself to shoot a timelapse of the most things (they did not seemed special enough - could that be a mistake?). Plus I still have problems with trees and bushes shaking ferociously (dragging the shutter isn´t always possible, but there is at least one other method to prevent this, if I remember right).

After reading lots of posts on this board, it seems that this is a great community. Guess I am lucky having found this place! I´m looking forward to be part of this community :)

Ultimately I will attach my so far best timelapse (used programs are Virtualdub and Windows Movie Maker): http://youtu.be/OD72sm5isEw
Unfortunately I did not took this shot for serious, so there are people walking through the screen.

Oh, if my punctuation or language in general is not bearable, please correct me. I am also trying to improve my English ;)

Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:03 pm

Post Re: Hello from Germany
Willkommen an Bo(a)rd ;)

Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:59 am