It is currently Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:15 am

Hello (and thank you) from Scotland ... 

Post Hello (and thank you) from Scotland ...
Hi everyone, my name's Richard Cooper and I'm based in NE Scotland. I'm quite new to time-lapse, but have been lurking and learning for many months now - hence the reason for my thank you. It's incredible how much excellent information is available on this forum - in the months and years to come I'll try my best to pay it back with some useful contributions of my own. It shouldn't be too long now before I start to shoot my first films - I already have a nice 60D + 17-55 EF-S setup and a powerhouse of an Adobe fuelled iMac to work on, plus a Dynamic Perception Stage Zero Dolly on the brink of being shipped to me. My films will be be split between commercial output for my business (time-lapse films of high end vehicle detailing services) and personal projects exploring the beauty of the Scottish landscape (and night skies, when the clouds part for long enough). Anyway, I'm glad to be posting at long last and I look forward to getting to know some of you in due course. Cheers!

Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:59 am

Post Re: Hello (and thank you) from Scotland ...
Hi aevus films

Not sure if you still check these forums, but I thought I'd post anyway :)

I'm a newbie here, and I saw your post that your a Scottish timelapser as well.

Where in the North East are you? I'm in Glasgow so there is lots of light pollution near me :(

I'm trying to put together a list of good places in Scotland for astro timelapses, do you have any good spots you'd care to share?

Cheers

James

Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:24 am