It is currently Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:26 am

Hello from Northeast Ohio! 

Post Hello from Northeast Ohio!
Hello! I found this forum after seeing some pretty amazing timelapse videos on Youtube (started looking at them incidental to receiving a new gift for my birthday this year -->>GoPro Hero3 BLACK Edition.

I am a former submariner, a general aviation pilot, skiier, amateur photographer, occasional travel blogger, and tinkerer. My electronics background with the Navy led me to a career as a biomedical engineer. This has allowed me the chance to travel to quite a few places in the United States and beyond!

I am pretty new to timelapse photography...aside from the GoPro I just received, I also shoot with a Canon 60D when I am out and about. So far, I have only used my Canon to try and shoot one timelapse in the past when I was working in the Miami area....nothing real fancy about it...I will post it when I get a chance.

My main mission with joining this forum is to hopefully pick up some good tricks and techniques for this type of photography. So far I have already gathered some good info just about power supplies for long shoots that I had been wondering about a little bit.

Anyhow, look forward to being a part of this little community!

Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:50 pm