It is currently Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:46 am

Problems Posting Pics 

Post Problems Posting Pics
Anybody else having problems posting pictures . Been trying last few days and keep getting external server error ?

Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:32 am

Post Re: Problems Posting Pics
Yes. tried today and got the same problem. Maybe it`s an indication of my level of self-esteem, but I just decided I was stupid :lol:

Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:56 am

Ian wrote:
Yes. tried today and got the same problem. Maybe it`s an indication of my level of self-esteem, but I just decided I was stupid :lol:

I was leaning to that thought myself but no interweb still broke !

Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:02 am

The best way to post pics is to use the "Img" embed button option, then copy the picture url for the photo from an external site (eg facebook, just right click on the picture you want to link to then copy the url).
There is very limited bandwidth here, so older pictures end up getting deleted as new ones are added.
The picture size for direct uploading pictures into posts is kept small to minimise this. By using an external link to the picture on an external site all these headaches are avoided.

Twitter Instagram Google+
Facebook Facebook Movie Page

Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:07 am

Antz wrote:
The best way to post pics is to use the "Img" embed button option, then copy the picture url for the photo from an external site (eg facebook, just right click on the picture you want to link to then copy the url).
There is very limited bandwidth here, so older pictures end up getting deleted as new ones are added.
The picture size for direct uploading pictures into posts is kept small to minimise this. By using an external link to the picture on an external site all these headaches are avoided.

I appreciate this but have uploaded plenty of picture in the past without problems . I always stick within the upload size limits, as i am now. Just not working like it used to is this a permanent thing ? Some of us don't have facebook sites prefer to go to the pub and talk to people in the flesh . Bit old fashioned like that :D

Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:29 am